Hair ages along with us, of course, but not if you nourish it well. Some fix appointments with their hair salon manager spending huge but disregard the necessary massage it requires. Hence, now it’s time to restart your childhood routine. Revert back to your habits of massaging your hair with Olive oil to lock its luster and shine. I recommend olive oil since they are traditionally the best relaxers for black hair. After a long and tough day, just a little amount of organic olive oil restores your former freshness. Hence, add this necessary to-do thing to your busy schedule and thank me later!
Organic Olive Oil: Why Best for Hair?
Used in every field including cooking, olive oil is also employed for cosmetic uses and applications. Here, I am discussing the necessity of olive oil for your hair. Organic olive oil restores the natural moisture that you lose while shampooing and heating. They loosen the dirt accumulated in the hair roots and helps you to wash them off easily. Your hair appears lively and nourishes the dry roots heavily thereby making your hair more manageable. Dry roots make your hair breakable and hence age quicker which leads to increased hair fall. The oil attends to cover that issue as well by its high-nourishment organic components resulting in regrowth. Thus, with regular use, your hair appears calm and playful.
However, apart from the standard care, it renders there are innumerable effects of applying olive oil to your hair. And the effects and care are something you’d treasure.
The Benefits of Olive Oil for Hair
The towering perks of applying olive oil for your hair involve an immense all-around care. I never look anything other than olive oil when it comes to hair-care. Also, I use it regularly on a weekly basis and I received quick results. I started using it after, what I thought, was extremely late to revive my hair and restore its former young luster. And I know how hard it can be to break from a regular busy routine just to self-care. But, after sticking to hair-care weekly, I found promising results. They are therefore the best relaxers for African American hair. However, I share with you the noticeable changes that I encountered.
- Boosts Hair Growth: The antioxidants present in the olive oil helps to kill chronic inflammation in the follicles and enhances hair growth. The valuable organic elements of the olive oil actually bring the hair to its fullest potential to augment hair growth. Dry hair and unhealthy roots may lead to subdued hair growth which the relaxing olive oil massage rejuvenates.
- Eliminates Dandruff: Olive oil reaches beyond mere relaxing and attends to condition and restore moisture to your hair. The extra virgin property repairs damage and clears the hair of dirt and loosens dandruff. With the next wash, your hair is relieved of it. Actually, olive oil’s anti-inflammatory nature attempts to treat dandruff flakes and calm your irritated scalp down.
- Recovers Split Ends: Apart from the standard care that any oil gives, olive oil is renowned for swiftly recovering your hair from split ends. Hence, apply it to your locks and religiously to observe the change in your hair. Your hair also becomes less brittle. You can then leave your hair open since they turn out to be easily manageable.
- Provides Strength: Besides improving appearance, olive oil also renders strength to your hair. As said earlier, the hair becomes less brittle since it restores the youthful health and strength of your young days. It nourishes the hair follicles and diminishes hair loss.
- Locks Texture and Luster: Now, over to the initial result that you see with the first few applications. The oil brings shine and luster of your hair and maintains the balance of necessary moisture. Your hair turns playful and bouncy. Now, imagine one’s lively hair flowing free with the visible black shine and gloss! Yes, that is what such oil feeds your hair.
- Best Perms For Black Hair: If you plan to step out for an evening event, and you wish to do a different hairdo, turn to the olives! Set your Afro hair the way you demand. It calms your hair down. And don’t worry about its stickiness since you won’t feel any. Your hair, in fact, would smell great at the gathering. Therefore, expect some inquiry for your visible luster by your peers. Hence, it provides the best perms for black hair.
This is all it does, apart from, relaxing. And coming back to the relaxing game, it is the best relaxer for African American hair. The traditional African organic elements are formulated in the oil. When applied, it relieves you of the stress and relaxes your hair as well.
How to Use Olive Oil?
There are few methods to apply the Olive oil and all of those are discussed below.
- Set aside egg whites and beat them well.
- Then, blend 1/2 cup of olive oil along with a teaspoon of honey.
- Mix thoroughly well and after that, apply it to your hair. Start from the roots and proceed to reach the ends.
- Then, leave it for half an hour. After that, wash off the mask with lukewarm water. Finally, dry your hair.
- Put a 1/4th cup of mayonnaise in a little bowl
- Blend 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Then, mix it thoroughly
- After that, wash your hair well and apply the combination to your scalp. Then, comb the conditioner well.
- Put shower cap to cover your head. Wrap a heated towel around your head. And leave it on for about 30 minutes for it to settle. Finally, wash away the conditioner with lukewarm water.
- Combine 1 avocado, a teaspoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a container or a bowl.
- Then, apply the mixture to your hair scalp, massaging it heavily into your roots.
- After applying, leave it for 10-15 mins and then, wash away with lukewarm water. Air-dry your hair.
Thus, you can trust the organic olive oil, the best relaxer for African American hair. Manage and set your hair in a perm for a change in look. Show off the shine and healthy growth of your hairdo easily. However, choose the best relaxer for African American hair, fresh from nature. And I tell you, nothing of nature disappoints.