All your complaints about the painful breakouts and eruption on your pretty face, at times, hurts your self-esteem. I can motivate you to embrace your flaws which would heal and elevate your moral outlook towards yourself but that certainly wouldn’t soothe your physical pain and irritation. Hence, I turn to present you the best acne treatment since that starts with attending to your skin thereby healing it. Thus, such solutions repair your skin diminishing acne and other breakouts so you feel relieved of the unpleasant weight that sits heavy on your face.
What causes Acne in Teens/Adults
Now, acne breakouts manifest in both teenagers as well as adults and hence their surfacing does not confine to a certain age group. The breakouts are a constant even though the reasons that lead to the acne exhibition in teenagers are different from that of adults. In adults, there are certain things that stimulate such unpleasant breakouts.
The causes range from blaming your hormones, the polluted environmental condition, to overwashing your face. However, all the remaining reasons along with the ones I just mentioned bear the essential details that you must be aware of.
1. Hormone Fluctuation: The inconstancy in hormonal balance potentially stimulates the glands which in turn manifest acne on your skin. In a female, such fluctuations are a constant visitor prior to their dates of the menstrual cycle. Also, in a man, the androgen’s inconsistency present in the testosterone potentially disrupts the uniformity. And these regular irregularities is capable of giving birth to several cystic acne breakouts.
2. Regular Stress: Stress, sometimes, stimulates the previous cause. Yes, it leaves major effects on your skin by disrupting the uniform hormonal production in your body. When you fall into the adult phase, you know that you must juggle work and your home together. And such management hogs your mind the entire day thereby promising you stress. The adrenal gland produces stress hormone cortisol and releases it all throughout the body. A tiny amount of testosterone gushes out along with it. And this tiny amount of the male hormone triggers the oil bags to perform increasing production of oil. And hence your acne.
3. The Environmental Conditions – Pollution: Now, this cause is something you know beforehand, obviously. I reckon you know how terrible it is when you step out just for a minimum of half an hour and return with a tanned look carrying impurities. Also, the toxins do not wash away at once and for that, you require some advanced kit. However, thus the toxins sit tight for days and a few acne appears just to compliment your half-an-hour walk on that day. Thanks to the daily pollution.
4. Trusting The Wrong Brands And Commercial Products: Another reason to make note of is the use of wrong products. You probably are not enough informed about the ideal products to apply for your skin type. An anti-acne serum has to be oil-free and non-comedogenic. Also, it must be aqua-based. And you must also ensure that the products that you choose promises not to clog and block your pores since that may potentially worsen the case. A moisturizer which has a base of a gel may also be friendly for your skin.
5. Over-Cleansing Your Face: Now, this is a practice that we believe to be healthy since we tend to think that it removes dirt just by washing the face too much. But, in reality, what happens is that all the necessary facial oil washes away too. And then, you are left with nothing organic to provide you the minimum shield that your skin requires. Also, employing this practice regularly makes your acne to aggravate and enhance the pain. You tend to dry your skin excessively and this, in turn, triggers to produce excessive oil in order to compensate for the lack. Thereby, your excessive cleansing defeats your purpose.
6. A Junk Food Diet: If you think you can get away with a junkie diet, you are so very wrong. Yes, you must monitor your diet properly to prevent such irritation. Oily intakes are what I suggest you must set aside. Also, you must keep a check on consuming eggplants and eggs since only a little excess unsettles you for months. Apart from these, excessive iodine intake can do the same. Hence, I list the dishes with excessive iodine presence. You must cut down on lobster, crab, shrimp and spinach intake since these are notorious for aggravating your acne condition.
Why Exactly is Acne So Frequent in Teens?
The initial stage when acne manifests is mainly during your early teenage years. Some young adolescents suffer the early breakout stage while others are spared. The ones who experience trouble tend to wait to hit their 20s. This is, what they believe, the time when your skin matures up and clear off the unpleasant uprisings.
And that, my readers, are so not true in every case. Of course, some see their skin naturally clear up while some are left pondering. The latter case is that teenagers grow up to be adults, but still, their breakouts do not vanish. Even though some of them learn how to embrace their flaws, the pain they feel time and again sings a different song. However, here I described the major and influential reasons for acne among teenagers.
Hormonal Alterations In Young Teens
Now, you may say ‘been there, done that’, but the young teens reading this needs to be educated on the basic and initial cause. And this aims to relieve them since the hormonal shift during their puberty falls under a normal phase. When your tender body braces itself for hitting maturity, such fluctuations are constant and are common phenomena in every adolescent.
However, such initial preparation consequently affects your skin’s health. The hormonal shift can potentially take a toll on your complexion. Also, it triggers the androgen to pump excessive oil which, in turn, clogs and blocks your pores. As a result, acne breakouts take place and the already existing acne conditions worsen.
Anyone in your family bearing a history of acne is likely to trickle down on you. Apart from all the other immediate reasons like hormonal imbalance as well as stress, the genetic concerns also exist. The genetic transmission of such trouble does not signify that it is a permanence. In fact, it is just a phase that your parents shared.
Stress among young lives obviously contributes to aggressive acne. The cortisol hormone which your body secretes triggers oil and is redundant in stimulating so. Various reasons beginning with events at school to issues with your friends who live down the block can lead you to stress out.
Plus the tender age makes you vulnerable and susceptible to the slightest inconvenience. However, this is only normal but if you desire to regulate the stress that eventually leads to those breakouts, you must try a few calming practices. Meditation and regular exercise avert your mind from the stress sources and relaxes you along with tiring you. Therefore, you tend to gain more sleep and have enough energy to begin your day with.
Ingredients: How You Should Pick the Best Acne Treatment?
For selecting the best acne treatment for adults you must do one work dedicatedly; proper research. Yes, and that obviously involves checking the ingredients and analyzing them well. The elements that include in the package are the ultimate key that should let you help make the final selection. The best acne treatment for teens, men as well as adults are only a handful that I list, here, in this article descriptively. But, before that let me educate you on how to seek the best acne treatment.
You must look for the presence of certain ingredients since different components bear several benefits. And ensure that the product makes you check all of the boxes.
1. Salicylic Acid
The beta-hydroxy acid, another name for Salicylic acid exfoliates mildly but is effective enough to unclog the blocked pores. This is extremely gentle on your skin and there are a lot of products which contains the salicylic acid. But, you must be cautious to choose any of them.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide
The benzoyl peroxide kills and eliminates the bacteria causing the acne. While at it, this element exfoliates the pores simultaneously. However, be cautious about the amount since this can potentially dry up your skin or might cause irritation. For this, you must stick-through the spot-treating practice.
Sulfur sucks out the oil and has drying agents that render an unpleasant tightness to your face. This is also a common component in anti-acne products.
4. Glycolic Acid
The alpha-hydroxy acid, a fancy name for glycolic acid, exfoliates the targets and also treats wrinkles along with acne. Its multiple functions do not let it compromise on its effectiveness. Also, this enhances your skin’s texture, thereby rejuvenating and washing the breakouts away.
Your skin employs the vitamin A extract and transforms it to retinoic acid. This is one of the prime agents which promise effectiveness in treating your acne. Also, anti-aging creams employ this ingredient for its strength.
Different Products: Best Acne Treatments For Teens
The best acne treatment for teens and men are enclosed in the list that follows. You must refer to this record if you seek for a quick grab of the product you want. The 4 best acne treatment for men as well as women helps you sort through a brief number of options. This is convincing than sorting from an ocean of ‘possibilities’ and wasting further time. However, you can read the underlying reviews of the products that don’t disappoint.
Acne Treatment For Teens With All Skin Type – Exposed Skin Care Ultimate Kit
The Exposed Skin Care Ultimate Kit is one of the products I find the best to invest in. This not only eliminates acne but also covers your damaged skin requirements. It also knows what your skin lacks in and prepares to fill up the scarce.
The antioxidant action of Vitamin C and E exfoliates and rejuvenates your skin. Also, the acne treatment is so spectacular that, apart from removing acne and eliminating blemishes, it also prevents such breakouts from appearing time and again.
Acne Treatment For Teens With Oily Skin – Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cream Cleanser
The Neutrogena Rapid Clear treats your erupted area and feeds your skin with the essential requirements. The supreme strength formulation that fights off acne. The product ensures to wipe out the toughest of acne and renders a clear skin free from pain and tiny inflammation. With continuous and religious use, you are bound to receive results which will light up your entire face even more.
Apply onto wet face and after that, you must gently massage in mild circular rounds which moves the serum into the pores and treats your acne deeply. Then, after some time, you must rinse and wash away the product. After that, you should pat dry your entire face since it increases its effectiveness.
Also, you must note that this product is lightly dry be careful and initially begin with a single application a day. After a day or two, increase the frequency to 2-3 times. Be cautious and avoid applying near the eyes.
Best Acne Treatment For Adults – Murad 30-Day Acne Control Kit
This is a 30-day discovery tool that grants prompt results. It combats and fights off the acne and blemishes to simply restore a healthier and brighter complexion. Thereby, it knows its fundamentals quite well. Also, it regulates and monitors excess oil along with maintaining the natural oil that seeks your face.
Gently massage a meager amount and evenly spread out unto your entire face and neck as well. After a while, wash away and rinse with lukewarm water. You must pat dry after that. It fixes your skin and remedies the damage and the acne afflicted area heals up soon. The oil control aspect prevents your skin to overdry or over oil.
Acne Treatment For Teens Who Prefer Natural Ingredients – BPT3.1 By Create Cosmetics
This is an organic product that employs all the elements of nature to treat your acne. Your face only gets the best of the organic nutrients and heals rapidly. Use it regularly and make it a chore that only provides nutrients eliminating the unpleasant breakouts altogether. The fragrance that it gives off is arresting. Apply it to your neck as well since it is a fragrance stimulating area.
In the morning, you must massage it evenly and gently in circular motion for at least 50 seconds. Apply the sunscreen half-an-hour after the former one. And this combination will sustain your moisture as well as shield your tender skin from the sun. The time gap between the application renders sufficient time to let the BPT3.1 settle and absorb into the skin. And the application of the sunscreen provides extra moisture lock along with the shield.
The buyers are pretty convinced about the products as the best acne treatment for teenagers as well. The customers fill the feedback section with their experiences saying that they find their skin working according to the products’ action. They notice their acne diminish quickly and within the stipulated time. The Neutrogena, however, dries up the skin to an extent, but only a little amount works just as fine as the remaining others. The users share their satisfaction and so do I.
The list of the 4 best products are the ones I handpicked just as I discussed how you should choose an anti-acne cream. After heavy and solid research you too can get the best. However, to save time, you can refer to my list.
FAQ’s on the Use of Acne Treatment Products
Does the Exposed Skin Care acne treatment work for people of all ages?
Yes, absolutely it does. This particular product is equally good for all the age groups and you can apply it even on the most sensitive skin. Besides, it helps to get rid of the wrinkles and fine lines. The product is manufactured for all the age groups.
Does Exposed Skin Care help in removing acne scars?
The Exposed is designed in such a way that it will help you in removing acne scars and other blemishes apparent on the face. Apart from that, you can protect your skin from the unexpected acne breakouts.
I have been using Exposed for several months now and my skin is looking really clear, and I am very pleased with the results. Only want to know what will happen when I stop using the product?
The Exposed Acne usage helps in treating acne and developing bacteria. Besides, you will notice a fresh face after the regular use of Exposed. Moreover, you can pause the usual process of applying the product for one or two days and it won’t make much difference. So, if you feel comfortable to pause the usage you can do it without worrying about its result.
Do you put it on your whole face or like a spot treatment?
It is up to you. You can apply the product to the entire face or cover up only the spot treatment. However, you have to make sure that you don’t make contact with the cream with your eyelids. Also, note that the cream can make your skin dry. To avoid this, you can apply the cream to the spot area as well.
Do Murad products contain alcohol?
Not completely. But some of the products by Murad contains a little amount of alcohol.
Are Murad products non-comedogenic?
Absolutely Yes. All the products sponsored by Murad are non-comedogenic. And for this reason, you don’t have to be anxious about the unwanted clog on your face. This product helps to open up your skin pores so that you get healthy and clear skin.